2008年10月1日水曜日

1. What is your current language level? (For this class, consider your listening fluency, reading fluency, vocabulary, grammar, and test scores). How do you feel about you ability? Are you satisfied?

I can't listening fluency but maybe I think my ability gets better compare to before. So I need to improve my skills. I'm not satisfied my english levels.

2. What are your long-term English goals? (getting a job using English or requiring a high TOEIC score, volunteer work, maintaining relationships, travel, entertainment, living abroad, etc.)

My goal is speaking English without any problems and talking to someone in English . When I speak English, I'm nervous so I need not to be nervous.

3. What are your short-term goals for this class this semester?

This is my first blog and I'm not good at using computer so I want to improve my skills.

4. What is your plan in Language Development to reach these goals?

(NetAcademy2: listening, reading, TOEIC, grammar dojo)

(Ferris Online English Lab: reading, vocabulary, listening to news, topics, or conversations)

I studied Net Academy last semester so my plan is to study Ferris Online especially conversations

0 件のコメント: